June 2017 Specials
- Not long and School’s out for the summer – kids haircuts $3.00 off
- To brighten up your color, add a few foils to any root color process for no charge during the month of June
- $5.00 off all Kenra hair products this month
- Free wax with any color service this month
- Don’t forget Father’s Day is this month – Get your Gift Cards here
The sun bleaches out hair color, so keep it covered when in direct sunlight. Try using cute floppy hats, scarves, or even bandannas – there is a website called CoverYourHair.com that has some good ideas too.
Did You Know?
Below are some hair care tips to help keep your hair looking sensational…
Avoid brushing wet hair, instead use a wide-toothed comb or pick to separate tangles before styling. This helps protect hair from unnecessary damage or hair breakage.
By simply angling the nozzle down the shaft of the hair while blow drying, you can help prevent damage. Angling down keeps the cuticle from being roughed up.
Flat irons and curling irons should only be used on completely dry hair. Hot tools like these on wet hair can boil the water within each strand, causing damaged hair that can lead to split ends and breakage.